Welcome to DataWand, a free and open website designed so that users can easily access local data relevant to the London Borough of Wandsworth.
DataWand brings together a collection of data from nationally recognised sources, across several themes to provide a full overview of the borough and how it compares locally and nationally. You can easily view and download data and create your own maps.
- To start using DataWand, see our How To section for an overview of the website’s key sections and video tutorials on how to use our data tools.
- Our Guide to Geography provides information on the geographies and geographical terms you will find throughout the website and allows you to determine the geographies relevant to you!
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for additional guidance on DataWand.
- Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us with any questions, comments or suggestions you might have.
- Remember to check the News section on the DataWand Homepage for site developments and updates!