Have you ever struggled to get figures for a specific population group?
- Users can filter the data by several characteristics (Age, Sex, Ethnicity, Religion).
- Data is available at various geographical levels (Borough, Ward, LSOA).
- Population projections are included so future trends can be observed.
Find the answers to specific questions such as:
- How many Asian/Asian British people over the age of 60 will be living in the borough in 2030?
- Which wards have the highest population of females aged between 16 and 25?
- How does the proportion of people with a disability in my area of interest compare to the whole of the borough?
The Population Slicer can help evidence Needs Assessments, funding bids and general queries.
See our How To page for a video tutorial or our Hints & Tips/FAQ on the Population Slicer page.
If you have and comments, questions, suggestions or feedback, please get in touch – we’d love to hear what you think!